Euskal Herriko Laborantza Ganbara is made up of a group of people called the Assemblée Plénière (Règlement intérieur), with varying job qualifications and skills. Comprised of Seven colleges (categories of active and inactive participants) and not exclusive to agricultural skills and backgrounds, and one Administrative Director.
L’Assemblée Plénière is made up of the following :
- The collège of agriculturers or farmers, 21 proportionally assigned, in relation to the results of the number designated by vote to the Chamber of Agriculture. (at present the FDSEA does not participate).;
- The collège of retired agriculturers, 2 members ;
- The collège of farm employees : The CFDT, the CGT, the CFTC and the LAB also having assigned representatives ;
- The collège of the associations for agricultural and rural development: including 4 members, one for Hemen Herrikoa and three associations for the federations of Arrapitz ;
- The collège consisting of the associations or advocates of consumer defense: 2 members represented by the consumers of bio/all natural foods. And the UFC with a designated representative strictly observational. ;
- The collège consisting of the associations representing environmental defense: 2 representing Itsas Geroa (for sustained fishing) and CADE (Coordination of Associations in Defense of the Environnement) or Environmental Protection Agency;
- The collège of « Friends of Euskal Herriko Laborantza Ganbara » : 2 members representing 1400 physical persons and an important moral as well as financial contributor to Euskal Herriko Laborantza Ganbara.
L’Assemblée Plénière meets every 2 months: These are the policy makers or the political activists.
This staff meets each week to vigilantly observe policy.
The staff is made up of:
- The President: Michel Berhocoirigoin
- The Vice President: Maryse Cachenaut
- The Treasurer : Francis Poineau
- Secretaries : Arño Cachenaut, Beñat Molimos